Multan (Staff Report): Fire broke out in Landa Bazar near Ghanta Ghar in Multan on Sunday night which spread to three shops very quickly.


According to details, rescue and fire brigade teams arrived at the spot and after a hectic effort of one hour they brought the fire under control. The fire completely shattered three shops causing loss of thousands of rupees to the owners.

Rescue sources reported that a security guard of the market was sitting by the fire when a spark fell on clothes which resulted in huge fire, investigation is ongoing.