Lahore (Staff Report): The Punjab government has announced traffic management plan for PSL-2 final in Lahore to avoid any disruption in traffic flow.
According to details, City Traffic Police Lahore devised the traffic plan and also specified alternative routes and parking spots for vehicles of people coming to Qaddafi Stadium.
Traffic flow will remain open from Kenal Road to Shah Jamal Road and Zahoor Elahi Road while Walton Road could be utilized to travel towards Mughalpura, Kahna and from Kot Lakhpat to Cantt. Traffic flow will be normal for Fawwara Number 01, Siddiq Trade Center, Nehar Wali Pul and from Jail Road to Qurtuba Chowk. Traffic will be open for Firdous Market, Hussain Cowk, MM Alam Road, Mini Market, Main Boulevard and Siddiq Trade Center.
Parking will be available at:
· Liberty Market Parking
· People coming from Walton and Defence Road should travel via Kewalri, Firdous Market, Hussain Chowk to reach Parking beneath Muslim Town flyover for people coming from Mazang, Achchara and Wahdat Road
· FC college for people coming from Mughalpura, Mall Road, Jail Road and Nehar Wali Pul
· People coming from Kahna, Kot Lakhpat and Model Town should come via Kalma Chowk, Center Point and Firdous Market towards Liberty Market Parking
· LDA Parking Plaza behind Sun Fort Hotel for those coming from Cantt and Gulberg
· Barkat Market Parking for those coming from Motorway Thokar Niaz Baig, WAPDA Town and Garden Town
Moreover, Chingchis, autos and other LNG/ LPG and CNG vehicles will not be allowed in parking areas.