Karachi (Staff Report): Three bodies were found in a men’s salon in Karachi’s North Nazimabad area on Thursday morning, police said.
SSP Central Muqaddas Haider believed that the deceased were died due to a gas leakage as the generator was on when the salon was opened and there were no torture marks or bullet wounds on the bodies.
The senior police official said, "It appears they went to sleep leaving the generator on."
The bodies have not been identified yet, but the deceased could be part of the salon staff because they died around five to six hours back, during an hour when the salon is usually closed.
According to rescue, the bodies were taken to Abbasi Shaheed Hospital.