Some of you may think it is a joke but clapping hands has many health benefits and it's absolutely worth putting your hands together and clap. According to health experts, clapping has been scientifically proven as an effective exercise in curing many diseases.
Here are some astonishing reasons why clapping is good for health:
1. Clapping is an effective cure for people with digestive disorders.
2. Clapping hands can help you get relief from heart disease and lung related problems like asthma.
3. Clapping hands daily for half an hour can be beneficial for people suffering from hypertension, diabetes, depression, arthritis, headaches, insomnia and hair loss.
4. Clapping increases your immune system by strengthening the white blood cells in the body, thereby helping your body defenses against infections and illnesses.
5. It also helps to improve children motor skills – neat handwriting, less spelling error, etc.