Fire partially damages Government College Wana

Fire partially damages Government College Wana

Wana (Staff Report): At least 30 rooms turned into ashes as sudden fire erupted in Government College Wana in the early hours of Wednesday.

Sources stated that valuable things, important documents and furniture of the college turned into ashes. Above 1500 students are enrolled in the college.

According to details, two fire tenders reached the spot along with the army personnel to extinguish the fire immediately after the incident reported. The fire was extinguished after the tiring efforts of seven hours since its outbreak.

The college authorities suggested that the fire was caused due to short-circuit.

 Fortunately, no casualties were reported from the site of the incident.