Islamabad (Staff Report): Prime Minister Imran Khan’s 21 members cabinet on Monday sworn in a ceremony held at President House in Islamabad.
President Mamnoon Hussain administered the oath.
The ceremony commenced with the national anthem. This was followed by recitation of verses from the Holy Quran.
The cabinet includes 16 ministers and five advisers. Twenty members of the cabinethave already been approved by PM Imran, and are listed below along with the ministries they will serve:
- Mohammad Farogh Naseem: Minister of Law and Justice
- Pervez Khattak: Minister of Defence
- Shah Mehmood Qureshi: Minister of Foreign Affairs
- Asad Umar: Minister of Finance, Revenue and Economic Affairs Ministry
- Shiekh Rashid Ahmed: Minister for Railways
- Zubaida Jalal: Minister of Defence Production
- Fawad Chaudhry: Minister of Information, Broadcasting and National Heritage
- Fahmida Mirza: Minister of Inter Provincial Coordination
- Khalid Maqbool Siddiqui: Minister of Information Technology and Telecommunication
- Shireen Mazari: Minister of Human Rights
- Shafqat Mahmood: Minister of Federal Education and Heritage
- Aamir Mehmood Kiyani: Minister of National Health Services, Regulations and Coordination
- Chaudhry Tariq Bashir Cheema: Minister of State and Frontier Region
- Noor-ul-Haq Qadri: Minister of Religious Affairs and Interfaith Harmony
- Ghulam Sarwar Khan: Minister of Petroleum Division
- Mohammad Shehzad Arbab: Adviser to PM for establishment portfolio
- Abdul Razak Dawood: Adviser to PM on Commerce, Textile, Industry and Production and Investment
- Dr Ishrat Hussain: Adviser to PM on Institutional Reforms and Austerity
- Amin Aslam: Adviser to PM on Climate Change
- Zaheer-ud-din Babar Awan: Adviser to prime minister on parliamentary affairs