Lahore (We b Desk): During summer the most tiring problem of every third person is body order and smell that is caused due to sweating and perspiration.
It can make you feel ashamed in your gathering, so to avoid this embarrassment you should not miss these tips:
1. Do not skip your daily bath
2. Replace synthetic clothes with cotton and linen ones to avoid excess sweating.
3. Change your clothes and innerwear daily
4. Use a branded deodorant or make your own perfume for a lasting effect
5. Say no to antiperspirants because the strong chemicals present hamper the natural functioning of the sweat glands.
6. Eat green veggies like broccoli, cauliflower, radish, onions, garlic and avoid red meats with the use of 6-8 glasses of water everyday
7. Try these home remedies to fight body odour
- Mix white vinegar and alcohol well and rinse your armpits while bathing to keep away odour.
- Soak your feet in warm water with salt and lemon juice every night, to ward off the foul smell.
- Add a few drops of rose water or rosemary oil to your bathing water.
- Boil neem leaves in water and drain the extract. Add this to your bathing water to keep away odour and fungal infections too.