Lahore (Web Desk): Everyone knows the importance to monitor our health condition.
This article may help to find a simple way to perform a health checkup yourself at home.
For this easy checkup take a common spoon, and rub it over the entire surface of the tongue, copiously wetting it with saliva.
Place the spoon into a transparent plastic bag, and place it under a bright light: the sun or a desk lamp.
Wait 1 minute, and check the spoon.
A clean spoon with no stains or unpleasant odors means you have no problems with the health of your internal organs.
If there’s an odor:
1. Putrefactive, strong — problems with the lungs or stomach;
2. Sweet — it may be diabetes;
3. Ammonia — problems with the kidneys.
If there are stains:
1. White or yellow with a thick coating — thyroid gland dysfunction;
2. Purple — bronchitis, poor blood circulation, high cholesterol level;
3. White — respiratory infection;
4. Orange — kidney disease.
Don’t forget that this method is for informational purposes only and doesn’t replace a doctor’s consultation.