Lahore (Web Desk): A recent research claims that drinking hot water at night is beneficial for your health rather drinking cold water.
According to research, drinking cold water is not good for your health and physical condition. So, if you want to live a healthy life then it is said that drinking hot water at night is beneficial in case of diseases.
Health experts say that warm water also reduces the fat deposition in the body and cleanses the urinary bladder.
Here are the benefits of drinking warm or hot water:
1. Drinking warm water with a tablespoon of honey or lemon juice first thing in the morning will help to lose weight.
2. Hot water can also improve your metabolism and activates the digestive system.
3. People suffering from chest congestion (both throat and nasal) can get relief by drinking hot water.
4. Inadequate water intake or dehydration caused constipation. Hence, it is essential to consume bulky amounts of water. Hot water can will help in stimulating the blood flow and move the digested foods along.
5. Warm water is much more soothing than cold water for the intestines.
6. Slowing the aging process is one of the amazing benefits of drinking hot water. Hot water flushes out the toxins from the body, which can primarily cause premature aging. More essentially, it can also rejuvenate the skin cells and increase their elasticity.