Barcelona (Web Desk): HMD Global, home to Nokia phones, announced four new Android smartphones with a unique five camera array in Mobile World Conference '19 that took place in Barcelona on February 24.
From Nokia 9 PureView to the Nokia 210, the company’s most affordable internet enabled feature phone, the brand believes consumers will now have a wider range of Nokia devices taking up different price tags.
Phones launched at the event includes
1. Nokia 9 PureView: Nokia 9 PureView features a distinct five camera array with ZEISS Optics to put next generation computational imaging technology into the hands of advanced photography enthusiasts.
2. Nokia 4.2: The phone brings flagship imaging features like multi-camera imaging to a new price point, with a dual depth-sensing rear camera ready to capture memories.
3. Nokia 3.2: The Nokia 3.2 features an impressive 6.26” HD+ display for a great viewing experience.
4. Nokia 1 Plus: The Nokia 1 Plus’s auto focus rear camera capture minute details and the front camera comes enhanced with the ‘beautify feature’.
5. Nokia 210: The Nokia 210 has a crucial role in the Nokia phone line-up as an affordable internet device and comes in a durable, inherently coloured polycarbonate shell to reduce appearance of finger marks.
Availability in Pakistan
Nokia 3.2 will be available in Pakistan from May at a retail price of Rs27,000.
Nokia 1 Plus will be available in Pakistan from March at a retail price of Rs15,300.
Nokia 210 will be available in Pakistan from March at a retail price of Rs5,500.