Lahore (Web Desk): Aloe Vera gel and lemon juice have immense beauty benefits. Both help reduce dark spots and blemishes on your face, and even help minimize stretch marks, help heal acne and acne scars.
They provide nourishment, prevent excess oiliness, eliminate dandruff, encourage hair growth and prevent hair loss when used in your hair.
Aloe Vera gel makes your hair shinier and glossy. Regular application of this homemade recipe is highly beneficial for reducing suntan as well.
Combined with lemon juice, you will have an effective yet inexpensive beauty remedy.
How to prepare an Aloe Vera and lemon juice mask
Things you will need for this DIY mask:
2 Aloe Vera leaves
Half a lemon
A sharp knife
A juice squeezer (optional)
Steps to make this mask:
1. Cut two thick Aloe Vera leaves from an Aloe Vera plant with a sharp knife.
2. Cut off the serrated edges of both the leaves.
3. Slit the top layer of the leaves lengthwise. You will see the translucent Aloe Vera gel inside.
4. Carefully peel off the Aloe Vera gel from the leaves.
5. Put the gel pulp into a bowl.
6. Squeeze out the juice from half a lemon.
7. Pour the thick, succulent Aloe Vera gel into a blender.
8. Pour the lemon juice into the blender as well.
9. Blend the mixture for about one minute.
10. Pour the mixture from the blender into a bowl.